Security EngineerApply now
- Experience México/LATAM Remote/Full time
As the Security Engineer, you will be responsible to keep the company’s security systems up and running.This will involve implementing and testing new security features, planning computer and network upgrades, troubleshooting and responding to security incidents. You will work cross functionally with teams across the company to ensure security measures are in place. This position is responsible for exemplifying core values, culture, policies and procedures at all times
What will you do?
● Designing and implementing secure private key infrastructure (PKI) systems.
● Establishing and managing certificate authorities (CAs) for issuing and managing digital certificates.
● Evaluating and selecting cryptographic protocols, algorithms, and standards.
● Reviewing and assessing communication protocols (such as TLS/SSL) for security vulnerabilities and compliance.
● Developing and implementing security policies and procedures.
● Conducting risk assessments and recommending security controls.
● Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure security requirements are met.
● Staying up to date with the latest security technologies, trends, and standards.
● Performing security audits and vulnerability assessments.
● Responding to security incidents and participating in incident response efforts.
- Strong knowledge of and expertise in network security, encryption technologies, PKI, Digital Certificates, Secure communication protocols
- Experience with relevant compliance frameworks (e.g.m ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework)
- Proficiency in programming languages, system administration and security tools
- Demonstrated ability to influence and persuade
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong follow-up and follow-through skills
- Strong creative, innovation, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Desire to continue to grow skill set with ongoing education and training
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations, and consulting skills
- Strong understanding of the lending industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Proficiency in G Suite, Microsoft Office applications as well as industry-specific analysis software
- Fluency in the English language (speak, read, and write) required