Senior Full Stack DeveloperApply now
- 5 or more years United States/Mexico/LATAM Remote/Full time
We need an experienced developer who is comfortable with software architecture and secure development. We are looking for an individual who can be trusted to understand and own their assigned tasks, while communicating well with the rest of our development team to effectively complete them that could also maintain the culture of excellence we've created within our software engineers.
What will you do?
- Develop new features.
- Fix bugs on existing features.
- Give input and make decisions to implement development solutions.
- Give input and make decisions on software architecture.
- Follow our processes to facilitate agile development.
- Collaborate closely with other developers and colleagues.
- This is a Senior level position for a Full-Stack developer role. Demonstrated knowledge of software architecture and design patterns, and test/QA design principles is required.
- Strong experience designing and building backend systems with languages such as PHP, Python, Java, NodeJS.
- Working knowledge of open source databases and data stores. (Think MySQL, PostgreSQL, Memcache, Redis, ElasticSearch).
- A good understanding of security principles and best practices for handling sensitive data, and familiarity with OWASP security recommendations.
- Good understanding of queues, data structures and algorithms applicable for application development.
- Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs.
- Experience designing and writing testable code (unit tests, integration tests).
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud providers (AWS is a plus).
- Hands-on experience with GNU/Linux based systems (SSH, scripting, etc).
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language such as bash, python, perl or similar.
- Knowledge of modern version control systems such as Git.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Great Team.
- Competitive Salary.
- Long-term projects.
- Growth Opportunities.